If you want to be better, smarter, and more successful, than your competitors, to achieve a good career and a happy life, easily implement all the tasks and at the same time stay calm in any situation, the nootropic L-Theanine will help you.
The main source of the unique amino acid L-Theanine is the green tea, which the favorite drink of Buddhist and Tibetan monks. It was they who first discovered the property of L-Theanine to soothe and increase concentration, like in meditation.
Learn how L-Theanine helps you improve brain function and quality of life!
- boosts memory;
- relieves stress;
- improves the quality of sleep;
- improves mood;
- reduces anxiety;
- enhances cognitive skills.
L-Theanine has antioxidant properties. This amino acid helps protect the brain neurons from the negative effects of stress, toxins, age-related changes or disorders. L-Theanine also promotes the production of alpha waves, which are associated with:
- health and proper functioning of the brain,
- increased susceptibility to new information,
- optimal relaxation for high-quality work.
If you want to get your brain working at 100%, buy L-Theanine.
L-Theanine is a component of many nootropic supplements, such as Alpha Brain, Procera Sleep, Cebria Ultra, Alpha Focus, and TruBrain. The most popular brand of L-Theanine in the US is Suntheanine by Sports Research Company.
In Canada and Australia, this nootropic is available under the generic name L-Theanine. Its suppliers include such companies, as:
- Now Foods;
- Country Life;
- Source Naturals;
- Doctor’s Best;
- Thorne Research;
- Pure Encapsulations;
- Bluebonnet Nutrition.
L-Theanine does not interact with other drugs or agents for the brain function improvement. If you want to enhance the effect of L-Theanine, you may use it in combination with other nootropics. For example, when you combine L-Theanine with caffeine, it may effectively:
- suppress anxiety;
- increase the speed of learning;
- activate brain activity;
- reduce susceptibility to stimuli;
- improve attention and concentration.
Use L-Theanine supplement in complex with caffeine to make fewer errors during complex work, improve your imagination and quickly memorize large amounts of important information.
Clinical studies prove that L-Theanine may:
- suppress the stimulating effect of caffeine,
- lower blood pressure;
- inhibit the aging of brain cells.
You actively exercise? Regularly subject your body to physical stress? Strive to achieve great success in training? Use L-Theanine in combination with cysteine to:
- strengthen the immune system;
- improve muscle tone;
- reduce pain in muscles at high loads.
L-Theanine individually helps protect the brain from stress and anxiety, thereby improving your mood, mental alertness and ability to learn. Buy L-Theanine online and discover the world with pleasure!
L-Theanine is safe and very easy to use. The recommended daily dose of L-Theanine for the improvement of cognitive functions is 800 mg. This nootropic does not cause side reactions or overdose and may be used at any age:
- L-Theanine may be used in children with attention deficit or hyperactivity to calm and improve their sleep.
- In older people, L-Theanine improves memory, concentration and prevents rapid aging of the brain cells.
- In healthy adults, L-Theanine helps maintain alertness and mental clarity, achieve deep relaxation, improve the creative and intellectual performance.
If you do not like to swallow capsules, you may pour the contents into a glass and drink L-Theanine with water. At that, you will not experience any discomfort, since L-Theanine has a weak mild flavor.
L-Theanine is not a stimulant, and has no negative impact on sleep. Therefore, you may use L-Theanine supplement at any time convenient for you.
L-Theanine may help you overcome your mental limits and achieve maximum productivity while studying, or being engaged in intellectual or creative work. At the same time, you will be safe from stress, anxiety or fatigue.